Friday, April 25, 2014

Well that didn't go as planned...

Okay - the plan was to blog from China, update everyone with our days and pictures and that obviously did NOT happen.  Honestly, we fell into bed exhausted each night and woke early each morning.  A very busy toddler kept us moving, moving, moving and the traveling, sightseeing and just keeping up with our group left us with very little time.  Stella only napped when we were on the go (in a car, bus or plane!). What time we did have, we used to FaceTime back home with my husband and children whom I missed so much!  See -

This is who I left in charge of my children... :-) He is undoubtedly the best man for the job. 


Meeting Stella Claire for the first time! 


Chatting with Daddy/Baba back home. 


Exhausted - jet lagged.  Who takes pictures of their sleeping Mom anyway??? My daughter and travel companion!

More to come.... our China days and our first days with Stella Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment