Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Love in the air

This February brought us many chances to share love and I can't let it slip by without sharing some of it here in this little space of mine. I'm terrible at journaling, scrapbooking or pretty much anything to document our lives.  Except for photographs - I love taking pictures.

February may be the shortest month of the year, but it is full of love and full of fun! The girls spent some time crafting, finding little things to share with others to show that they are loved. There was stamping by little fingers, cutting and stickering going on right before the big day.  We had plans to share some love secretly by dropping off little Valentine Blessings to those that might need a little bit of love that day. So they made - and created - and shared the love.


DSC_0152


DSC_0158

I love these cute bookmarks! Paint strips + heart punch + ribbon = ADORABLE.  Chevron notecards from the Target $1 section - love!


DSC_0146

Sisters working together to make someone else's day brighter. And it wouldn't be complete without a little comic humor now would it? I'm so blessed to call this little man my son.  He brightens our days and makes us laugh!


DSC_0150


DSC_0168

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7  

Loving each other and showing love is something I am always emphasizing with my children. It is should probably be our family motto they hear it so much! But I just want them to know that they are so loved by us their parents, their siblings and most of all their God. Living this out each and every day, not just Valentine's Day is what I want them to remember most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment